LifeSaver WAYFARER™ Water Purifier
Feel the freedom to go further with a pocket-sized purifier, capable of purifying up to 1,320 gallons of clean, safe drinking water.
Born from the spirit of adventure, the LifeSaver Wayfarer™ is compact and robust, making dirty, microbiologically contaminated water safe to drink. It’s our smallest and lightest water purification system yet.
- Virus – 99.99%
- Bacteria – 99.9999%
- Cysts – 99.9%
- Dimensions: 349mm x 171mm x 476mm (13.75 x 6.7 x 18.75 inches)
- Dry Weight: 3.9kg (137 oz)
- Capacity: 18.5L (625 oz)
- Purifies: 20,000 litres (5,300 US gallons)
- Shower Hose attachment available
- Includes a replaceable Activated Carbon Disc for chemical and heavy metal reduction as well as removing bad taste and odour, effective for up to 500 litres – Our standard activated Carbon discs used in all LifeSaver products have been tested to show excellent and consistent heavy metal and chemical reduction for their stated life over a range of sample contaminants such as chlorine, lead, nickel and cadmium. Improving taste and odour along the way.
- The water is still safe to consume without an Activated Carbon Disc installed
- Tested by Independent Test House to exceed NSF P248 compliance standards, for virus, bacteria and protozoan cyst reduction by the US Army Public Health Center (MEDCOM)
- Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL. PUMP. DRINK.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant taste like when using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Robust body for use in the most demanding of environments
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
LIFESAVER WAYFARER™ INCLUDES
- LifeSaver Wayfarer™ (UF Cartridge and Activated Carbon Disc installed)
- In Hose & Out Hose
- Travel Pouch
The LifeSaver Wayfarer is a microbiological water filter that uses ultra filtration technology to filter out viruses, bacteria, cysts and parasites from contaminated water sources.
LifeSaver technology filters out bacteria to a minimum of Log 6 (99.9999%), viruses to a minimum of Log 5 (99.999%) and cysts to a minimum of Log 4 (99.99%) as specified by NSF Protocol 231, based on recommendations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
|VIRUS REDUCTION*||> 99.999% (Log 5)|
|BACTERIA REDUCTION*||> 99.9999% (Log 6)|
|CYST REDUCTION*||> 99.99% (Log 4)|
|FILTER MEDIA||Ultra Filtration (UF)|
|CHEMICAL REDUCTION||Activated carbon filter reduces chemicals and heavy metals as well as improving taste and odour|
|DRY WEIGHT||323 grams/11.4 oz|
|VOLUME OF WATER FILTERED**||5,000 litres/1,320 US gallons|
|INITIAL FLOW RATE**||1.4 litres/min @ 1.0 bar (g)|
*Testing by BCS laboratories to be confirmed.
**Volume of water filtered by the product and flow rates dependent on the composition and turbidity of the feed water.