Home Defense Hand Grenade
**PLEASE NOTE: The batteries in this item are likely to be dead on arrival. If they are, you will need FOUR C2032 batteries. You can buy compatible batteries here. Do NOT throw the grenade. You must ROLL the grenade. This item is being sold as-is. We will not manufacture any more of these, so get them while you can! Email info@readyman if you have any questions**
The ReadyMan Home Defense Hand Grenade (HDHG) is an electronic distraction device that is intended to distract your opponent while you gain the advantage.
Instructions for use:
- Push black rubber button on side of the device: Green LED indicated HDHG is armed with a 3-4 second delay.
- Roll (do not throw) immediately to the desired location.
- Once lights and siren activate, the opponent’s attention will be diverted to the device giving the user a momentary advantage.
- Turn off HDHG by pressing the button again.
- 8 High-intensity LEDs per side (16 total)
- One 110db Siren per side (2 total)
- Fresnel lense light refractors
- Dimensions: 3.25"x H: 1.06"
- Weight 2.6 oz
Batteries Not Included (Takes 4x C2032 Batteries, Buy Here or at your local store)
Lights are not bright enough, but the sound is piercing! Impressive for such a small package.
Not as heavy as I thought. May come in handy.
It gives off about as much light than my glow in the dark wrist compass. Gives off no sounds. Not what I expected but meh. Makes a good chew toy for the dog.
Tested home at night time. HDHG wasn't really noticed rolling across the floor till it went off. Lets say the family was a bit surprised. which is exactly whats its meant to do.
Nice addition to a go bag
One of those "nice to have" items to put in a go bag or vehicle for unexpected incident that you think will never happen but it does. Call me paranoid...but I'm glad I got this "For that day" (Max Von Sydow. 3 Days of the Condor).