(Rapid Tourniquet) GEN 2 [Orange]
$ 11.95 $ 19.95RM_MED_TQ_ORG_V2
While supplies last, all Rapid Tourniquet GEN 2 will come with a complimentary Carrying Sleeve!
Rapid Tourniquet GEN 2 – Rapid Application Tourniquet System Generation 2 Is the fastest tourniquet on the market, and proven in combat. Invented and patented by a 28 year Special Forces Medic with multiple combat trauma experiences under his belt. The Rapid Tourniquet uses a solid vulcanized rubber core with a nylon sheath, combined with a unique locking mechanism to make an incredibly fast tourniquet to apply to self or others. No other tourniquet compares to the Rapid Tourniquet when being used under stress in terms of time or ease of use.
Generation 2 Features:
- NEW: Now 100% American Made!
- NEW: 6 Inches Longer!
- NEW: Sown tag replaces metal crimp for greater longevity!
The Rapid Tourniquet is:
- Easy to learn and use
- Simply designed and allows for one-handed use
- Small and takes up minimal space allowing you to store them almost anywhere
- Designed to also allow for use on small limbs, i.e. working dogs
- Proven to be effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research
- Patented U.S. Pat. No. 9,168,044
We guarantee that each Rapid Tourniquet you buy from us is 100% genuine, so you don't waste your time guessing.
I was extremely pleased with materials used to construct the Ready Man Rats Tourniquet. Item was highly recommended by users in the field. I appreciated the prompt delivery as well. Thanks Ready Man, Joe Silva
This TQ is so simple and works great! Great addition to my backcountry kit.
I bought this for my son who is a police officer to keep in his patrol vehicle. I know that he ALWAYS researches anything that he wants, so I'm positive that it will get the job done! Thank you, A Police Mom
I,haven't used this product yet so I cannot speak to it's effectiveness. I bought it for use on smaller children. I suspect it will work for this application.
Just personal preparedness.