BurnFree solves the immediate first aid needs for all types of burns by relieving the pain, rapidly removing the heat, and cooling the burn.
- BurnFree Sterile Dressings are designed for first aid use on all types of burn injuries. The dressings are constructed of a special, soft, open-cell foam, and are elastic enough to accommodate possible swelling or the need to flex joints. BurnFree dressings are non-adherent and the inert foam will not shed threads, strands, or fibers that could become embedded in the wound. The pliable foam holds 50 times its weight in gel. This means that more BurnFree gel will stay in contact with the burn.
- BurnFree Gel (Bottled) is viscous enough for it to remain on the burn wound and not run off, while simultaneously drawing the heat out and up into the gel. This gel is ideal for all minor burns. It is the same solution found in the burn dressings and fire/trauma blankets. The convenience of a 4 oz. squeeze bottle makes BurnFree Pain Relieving Gel portable and easy to use to treat burns.
This bundle includes:
- 1 x 4oz. BurnFree Gel, designed for inclusion in first aid kits, at home, and in the workplace.
- 1 x 4"x4" Burn Dressing, a very popular dressing in a standard size that works for most burn applications.
- 1 x 12"x16" Face Mask Burn Dressing, designed with cut-outs for the eyes, nose, and mouth keeping nasal passages, eyes, and mouth clear
See it in action here: