PLS Medical Kit - Enhanced
During a life-threatening medical emergency, you will want to do something to help. Will you have the Ability and the Gear to effectively aid the injured person? Keep in mind, the injured person could be someone you love.
Buying gear doesn’t give you skill, if you have the skill you can make use of the gear. If you have the training, now get the gear that you can actually carry with you so it will be there when you need it.
Pocket Life Saver Contents:
- 1x *Orange RATS Tourniquet
- 1x Roll of Medical Gauze
- 1x 3' Mini-Roll of Duct Tape
- 1x Nose Hose/Nasopharyngeal Airway
- 1x K.V. Sponge
- 2x Pairs of Non-Latex Gloves
- 1x 14g Decompression Needle Tension Pneumothorax (TPX)
1x XL Adhesive Bandage
✝Plastic packaging can be combined with tape and used as an emergency chest seal
- S = Scene (Check Your Scene to make sure it is safe)
- C = Circulation (Check for major blood loss)
- A = Airway (Check to make sure they have a clear airway)
- B = Breathing (Check to make sure they have no holes that need sealing)
Contents are shipped in a vacuum/heat-sealed plastic pouch. The packaging reduces the size and bulk of the kit making it easier to carry and resistant to the elements.
The vacuum seal is not guaranteed.
*Color subject to change