Ok, stop what you are doing and just buy these and be happy. For $6.00 there is not a better fire starter out there.
Not convinced yet?
Well ok let's continue:
The are made from recycled sugarcane waste and each triangle burns for 7 minutes! Even the sloppiest of fire starters with crappy wet or low quality fuel will start a fire from the SWEETFIRE Strike-able Fire Starter. ReadyMan Approved!!
- Made from sugarcane waste — Bagasse is a fibrous sugarcane by-product and is used around the world as a renewable biofuel.
20 individual ‘Points’ conveniently connected & ready to break-off and use.
- Each Point burns for 7 minutes each.
- Strikable tip, can be used with striker on box, eliminating need for matches.
- Infused with vegetable wax, UCO Sweetfire is good for the planet & great for every adventure.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.
Burn Time (up to): 7 minutes
Package Dimensions: 6" x 1.125" x 5.5"
Weight: 4.9 oz. (82 g)