In a sea of tactical flashlights the TacWare flashlight stood out to us at READYMAN by it's bright long-lasting LED bulb, reversible pocket/hat clip and mode select rotary knob.
Turn the knob and you get the following modes:
- Steady Bright
- Steady Dim
Once the mode is selected you can press the button on the rear for immediate operations. Gone is the frustrating clicking of the button to scroll through various modes. Furthermore, if you are using the "strobe" mode you can rest assured that when it comes time to use it the TacWare TW-950 will strobe immediately.
Another standout feature is the 3 different tail caps you can put on depending on your desired usage mode:
- Flared-cap for maximum button protection
- Strait-long cap so it can stand upright on a desk on either side
- Strait-short cap for ultimate flexibility of firearm mounting
Want all these features with but want something shorter, lighter and 330 lumens? Check out the TacWare TW-350 LED Tactical Flashlight.
- CREE XM-L2 LED
- Scratch Resistant Glass Lens
- 3 modes: High, low, strobe
- Mode selector dial
- 3 tail caps: utility, rifle mount, tactical
- Removable pocket/ hat clip
- Momentary-on or click-on button
- Length: 5.375"
- Diameter: 1.18"
- Weight with (2) 123A batteries: 4.8oz
- Designed in USA and imported from China