This is the finest rescue knife we have ever laid our hands on. Each knife is hand made in Italy and comes with a sheath and spare strap cutter blade and install tool. READYMAN Rory the resident Blackhawk Pilot, has added this knife to his personal Aircrew Survival Vest that he flies missions with every week. This is the perfect pocket knife for Emergency Medical and Search Rescue personnel or to carry in your vehicle to break glass and cut seat belts and straps in a hurry.
- Overall length: 9.3-Inch
- Clip Point Blade consisting of Cobalt Vanadium N690Co Stainless Steel with a hardness of HRC 58-60
- Razor sharp seatbelt and strap cutter
- Glass breaker carbide tip
- Handle made of a special elastopolymer called Forprene
- L.A.W.K.S. locking system
- Cordur sheath as well as an extra seat belt cutter blade and a wrench key are included