Enhanced Wilderness Survival Card
After years of careful research, testing, and refinement, we're proud to introduce the Enhanced Wilderness Survival Card! Inventor and 28-year Special Forces Veteran Jeff Kirkham has taken feedback and design inspirations from his other best-selling survival cards and worked to create the next evolution of lightweight, durable, and incredibly versatile on-the-go survival cards.
This card was designed to tackle more than its predecessor, with the addition of Medical and Rifle cleaning tools to its already compact form - replacing more pounds of weighty gear. Over 20+ tools that slip in your wallet (it's no bigger than the size of a standard credit card!) and still only 1 ounce.
- 1x Enhanced Saw/Rifle Cleaner: acting as two tools in one, this tool allows you to cut sticks and branches, and also to clean smaller rifle components.
- 3x Enhanced Arrows/Spears: these arrows and spears allow you to hunt small game, with improved tie-down locations and triangular grips on the trident spear, and a rounded edge to make an easier fit in your wallet.
- 3x Sewing Needles: these sewing needles give you the flexibility to repair clothes, bags, and tents, and anything else a needle can pierce.
- 6x Fishhooks: these fishhooks come in two different sizes, so you can choose the right size for the right game.
- 4x Safety Pins: these safety pins will help you hold medical material in place, and can even be used for light stitching work.
- 2x Enhanced Bandage Clasps: these clasps have been improved from our last iteration with the inclusion of easier-to-use triangular grips.
- 2x Snare Locks: these snare locks allow you to set up traps for small game.
- 1x Tweezers: the classic tweezers, perfect for removing ticks or working with small materials.
Make yours or someone else's day - and give them enhanced survival in their pocket!
Haven't even tried to use it. Arrived via USPS bent. This card is seriously cheap, flimsy, thin metal. I don't think it could be used for much of anything. I was hoping it would be a thicker metal that would stand up to what it's supposed to be able to do. The fish hooks would be bent by a Goldfish. The saw...I don't think so! Unless you'r a Jason Bourne this thing is something you would expect to get out of a Candy dispenser. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I think this thing is a serious waste money.
THE SURVIVAL CARDS & DOG TAGS
GOOD PRODUCT MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS ONCE YOU TAKE A PIECE OFF ITS OFF FOREVER WHICH IS A REAL BUMMER.... THE DOG TAGS ARE OK THE ARROWHEADS ARE GOOD THEY WORKED PERFECTLY WITH MY HOMEMADE ARROWS HAVEN'T GOT A CHANCE TO USE THE FISH HOOKS YET I WILL THIS WEEKEND WHEN I GO CAMPING LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IF THEY WORK,,, THE SAW (DOG TAG SAW) IS GARBAGE USELESS LOOKS COOL HOW ITS ALL SET UP ON THE TAGS BUT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT OVERALL HONESTLY WHAT'S AN OKAY PRODUCT
I showed the metal card to several people and they all wanted one. You should sell them in the PX at the VA Hospital. When I got home, my card was missing. I would order another one, but $15 is expensive for a piece of thin stamped meta.
Opiniion of the Enhanced Wilderness Survival Card
I know that when I'll need the tools on the card they will defintely come in handy. I've even passed on of them to an old Army friend.
Have not used it yet
Have not used it yet I have it in my phone case.