RATS GEN 2 (Orange)
RATS GEN 2 – Rapid Application Tourniquet System Generation 2 Is the fastest tourniquet on the market, and proven in combat. Invented and patented by a 28 year Special Forces Medic with multiple combat trauma experiences under his belt. The RATS uses a solid vulcanized rubber core with a nylon sheath, combined with a unique locking mechanism to make an incredibly fast tourniquet to apply to self or others. No other tourniquet compares to the RATS when being used under stress in terms of time or ease of use.
Generation 2 Features:
- NEW: Now 100% American Made!
- NEW: 6 Inches Longer!
- NEW: Sown tag replaces metal crimp for greater longevity!
The RATS is:
- Easy to learn and use
- Simply designed and allows for one handed use
- Small and takes up minimal space allowing you to store them almost anywhere
- Designed to also allow for use on small limbs, i.e. working dogs
- Proven to be effective in occluding blood flow in both upper & lower extremities by the U.S. Army's Institute of Surgical Research
- Patented U.S. Pat. No. 9,168,044
We guarantee that each RATS Tourniquet you buy from us is 100% genuine, so you don't waste your time guessing.
Works like a charm!
My experience has been great with your product, I tried it on my own leg for just a minute, then showed my 15 year old how to use it. Between time spent looking at his phone and eating he's now been introduced to becoming his own first responder. Thank you, Readyman.
Simple EDC Tourniquet Solution
Easy to teach, quick to apply and it works.
Eergency use only
luckily I have not had to use the item. I bought it to carry in the car in case of an emergency. With any luck I won't ever have to use it. How ever should the need ever arise it seems to be the easiest and best option on the market.
Rats Gen 2
Through out our training last month, the RATS 2 worked flawlessly. This is a tool we can bet our lives on. We'll see how she holds up over the coming ops... Headed out to the Rockies this morning and the RATS is riding close. Thanks and stay safe.... OUT
Fortunately, I have not needed it yet. Tried it on my leg, and it is very quick to install. Excellent service and quick shipping. Thank you.