LUX-PRO XP910 1000 Lumen Flashlight
The Lux Pro XP910 Tactical Compact Rechargeable 1000 lumen flashlight with TackGrip is loaded with features. Included is a rechargeable 18650 battery and battery charger, but if you find yourself in pinch, you can easily swap out the rechargeable battery with two CR123A batteries (not included).
The XP910 utilizes the highly coveted mode selection dial that allows users to rotate through modes easily and keep light output on preferred setting. There are 4 modes: High, Medium, Ultra Low and Strobe.
Run times are excellent with 3.5hours when all 1000 lumens are humming and 43 hours for emergency ultra-low that still offers 50 lumens of light. The IP54 water resistant rating keeps it safe from the elements and the TackGrip offers a shielded grip, protecting users from heat and cold without gloves. It’s perfect for hiking, backpacks, camping, fishing, car consoles, etc. It's made with a stunning and sturdy air craft grade aluminum body with a black matte finish as well as a high-quality pocket clip and tactical tail cap button.
- LED Flashlight Provides 1000 Lumens of Rich Clean Light In A Convenient Handheld Design
- Multifunction 4 Mode Selection Dial- High, Medium, Ultra Low and Strobe for Customizable Options
- Includes an 18650 Rechargeable Battery with the Charging Kit
- Can Also Run on two CR123A Batteries (Not Included)
- Made with Aircraft-Grade Quality Aluminum for Durability
- Great Gift for Gear Heads, Law Enforcement, Campers, Hikers and more
- O-ring sealed for IPX6 water resistance
- Weight: 5.4oz
- Size: 1.2" x 1.2" x 5.4"
This works better than I expected.
I recently bought a LUX-PRO XP910, it is well made, small, really bright, and best of all, you can set it on the mode you want and every time you turn it on that is the you get. I have alot of flashlights, this one is my new favorite. I don't think you can get a better light for anywhere close to the price.
I love this little light! The ease of recharging it from a USB port or changing to regular batteries is great.